VBS (Virtual Bible School)
Just because we can’t see each other right now doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun together. VBS will start on May 25th. For the next 100 days we will be on an adventure through the bible. I hope that you will come and join the fun and make the commitment to read the Bible every day for the Summer Reading Challenge.
How it Works:
- Download the reading challenge and print it off. Place it on your fridge or somewhere where you will be reminded to read EVERYDAY! Check off the scripture when you have read it.
- Make sure your parents follow YES Church on Facebook (different from the Yes Church group). Every day for the next 100 Days there will be a fun craft, story, game, puzzle, song, snack, service task or funtivity posted that goes with the reading for each day.
- When you reach the checkpoints there are prizes to be won! Share with Ms. Miriam what you have learned in a photo, video or email and she will make sure a prize gets to you.
- Tag a friend to join in on the fun. We want this to be like a virtual summer camp.
- Have a parent contact Ms. Miriam at email@example.com if you have any questions and let her know you will be joining in on the fun.